luni, 13 februarie 2017

Perspective

   
  In this category I have tried to draw environments/objects in both 1 point perspective as well as 2 point perspective. Although I was afraid at first because I did not have much experience regarding these types of drawings I did enjoy this challenge. 

Most of them are inspired from photos I have found on the internet and decided to base my perspective study on them, while the drawing of the city is inspired from a tutorial I found on youtube a while ago and it was very useful to me in order to learn how to draw a city environment in 2 point perspective. 





I also wanted to add a drawing of an object which depicts a traditional Romanian oven. I chose this because I consider it an important symbol of family, warmth, peace and stability. 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu